The Remote Coast Tour -
Volcanic Coast Adventure:
The Remote Coast Tour is all about getting further off the beaten track and exploring coastline that is rarely seen by other travellers. Over millions of years the ocean has carved sheer volcanic cliffs into the magnificent sea kayaking playground we have here today.
This tour explores sea caves, rock gardens and old volcanic islands before paddling deep inside New Zealand's most beautiful blowhole. Are you up for it?
Please note: The morning tour usually has the lightest wind & the calmest sea conditions. For this reason the Remote Coast Tour is only run once daily at 8.45am.
Trip details: (Bookings essential)
- Check in: 8.45am daily.
- Duration: 3 hours
- NZD $105 Adult / NZD $65 Child 4-15 years
- This tour requires very calm sea conditions,
please enquire when booking.
- Professional qualified guides
- Quality kayaking & safety equipment
- Dry bags for your cameras and big friendly smiles!
You will need:
- Shorts and tee shirt, a warm top
- Water bottle
- Camera and a sense of adventure!